Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Let's try this again..

I do believe that this is the 4th blog i've tried to start.. but hey, who's counting right? I'm back to try this again, if it doesn't work this time, then obviously this is not the thing for me.

Let me give you a bit of an explanation of myself, and my life right now.

--First off, i'm Bryttan. duh.

--I have a broken foot. That probably doesn't seem like something to include in the explanation of my life. But oh it is, this foot is giving me more problems than it's worth. It's probably about time to just cut it off. But no, so, I broke my foot on the 18th of June. I was in a boot for 4 weeks, and then i went to a smarty pants Orthopedic Surgeon who decided that i get a cast now because my foot isn't healing at all. Oh but wait, theres more.. there's a 50/50 chance that it still won't healed after 4 weeks in this cast and so i might have to get a screw through my bones and then get another cast for 4 more weeks. Way to ruin my summer dumb boy who broke my foot!

--Let's see..i'm grounded? I guess that's a pretty big deal too. I'm not allowed out past 10:30 all because of some very stupid mistake on my part, which we're not discussing. But i've finally learned how to sneak out so, it's not actually that bad. I just always need people to pick me up and bring me home, which is kindof inconvenient since all my friends lives lightyears away.

There's actually nothing else i can think of right now. You'll learn more about me as we go i'm sure.

Well, enjoy.

--bb

No comments:

Post a Comment