Monday, July 26, 2010

Discoveries of the day.

I discovered a few things today..

1. I hate being grounded.
Now did i just figure that out, or did i always know that? I'm sure i always knew that. It's starting to get a little less worse. I was at least able to go out today. So we're making some progress. (Though i'm sneaking out tonight, and theres a big chance i'll get caught.. eff.)

2. Weeds is the best show in the world.
I am now on season 3. I didn't discover this today.. but.. i'm putting it here.

3. I have the greatest friends.
I already knew this too actually. But it's really great to me that even when i can't go out and play every night with all my friends, or when i can't really go out at all, Marc and Lawrence will always go sit for hours with me and drink coffee and talk.

4. I have an addiction to Dateline.

Alright, i actually knew all of this, except the last one, so i haven't actually made any new discoveries. I lied. Bite me.

Oh, wait, here's a new one.

5. I'm not any good at blogging. I read everyone elses blogs and they're all deep, and thought-filled, and here i am sitting here ranting. Not even using correct grammar, or trying to make myself sound creative or smart. But hey, i'm have never wanted to be, or ever plan on being, a writer of any sorts. So i'ma do what i want.

So sorry, for anyone (if anyone?) actually is reading these. I like blogging. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment