Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Lolo!


Happy Birthday to my best friend Lawrence!!
The Big 2-0.

Even though i know he'll never read this (unless i tell him to) i figured i'd give him a nice little shout out. Since he's one of the best friends ever. So here's a nice little list as to why i love him, and why he should have the best birthday ever:

-He's always there for me. If i need him for coffee, or to talk to, or if i'm lost in the mountains, he'll be there for me, always.

- He goes on the most ridiculous adventures with me. If i want to go up to random cabins, or into the mountains, or onto peoples roofs, for no apparent reason, he's right there beside me. He's even right beside me when i find random drunk people at the gas station and want to hang out with them..even though we've never met. Not too many people would be there for that.

-He makes me laugh more than any one else in the world. (Mostly because he's retarded?)

- He gives great advice. I was having this big huge dilemma last night, and although he never texted back for hours when i asked him what to do.. he eventually got back to me with "just do whatever makes you happy.."

Theres plenty of other reasons i love him. But, i've got to go get ready for his birthday lunch..

Lunch: completely unsuccessful.

4 out of 14 people showed up for the lunch. So we ditched it and got coffee. You just can't expect anything from our group of friends, nobody wakes up before noon. Hell, i don't know how i woke up before noon.


No comments:

Post a Comment