Saturday, July 24, 2010

Grounded Again!!

Man oh man oh man oh man. Sometimes i hate not being 18. Oh wait, i always hate not being 18. I snuck out last night, and got caught tip-toeing at 5 in the morning. Why my mom was awake, i don't know!

Was it worth it?
i'm gonna go with YES.

I met some very fantastic people, and had a very wonderful time.

But really? No car (again!). No going out (again!). No freedom at all (again!). And oh wait, theres a new one.. I have to give my mom my phone at 10 so that i can't contact anyone to sneak me out. So freakin dumb. Dumb dumb dumb.

Just give me a week and I'll be sneaking out again :]

This is just going to mean a lot more blogging for me. Which i'm sure you'll love. I just love to rant to absolutely no one to preoccupy my time. Man, i'm cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment