Friday, July 30, 2010

Favorites of Today:

Top Favorite Moments of the Day:

1. Being scheduled to work 6 hours, and only working 1.

2. Trying to find Tiana & Joe's wedding reception, and getting lost multiple times.

3. Actually finding the reception, and seeing the cute newlyweds. (And seeing long lost friends Amelia, and Sarah.)

4. Going to coffee twice in one day.

5. Hanging out with just the guys. (Though i could do without all the gross boy talk, and video games.)
--Chris freaking out at my driving, trying to jump out of the car while i was going slow, and trying to eject Kieren from the car while i was going fast. (Also Chris not giving up til I took him to Del Taco, and trying to convince me to take him to the hot pots.

--Door telling me "Don't worry, you'll get it someday" And then not explaining further at all. He says he can't tell me til i understand. Alright, this one was actually just frustrating but, what can ya do.

--Marc telling me he'd give me all his money if i had 18 of his children.

and finally, top moment of the day:

Driving home with Kieren singing Red Hot Chili Peppers at the top of our lungs. The best tradition i've ever come up with.

2 comments:

  1. hi :) i stumbled across your blog tonight
    obviously.
    after stumbling across jensens.
    i love it, i'd hit the follow button cept for i couldn't find it.
    miss you, and you're cool.
    figured i'd comment on this one since my name's in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I'm honored to be mentioned in you blog. Noooobody could find our reception. Oh well. If you ever read this, let's play :)

    -Tiana

    ReplyDelete