Tuesday, August 10, 2010

wdydwyd?

why do you do what you do?

What sort of stupid question is this??

Why does anyone do the things they do? I can sure as hell tell you i have no idea why i do the things i do.
to
I do the things i do because:
- i can't help myself.
-this could be my only chance to do it.
-i just don't care.
-i don't know how to change.
-i want to find out who i am and who i want to become.
-i need to experience everything in order to figure it all out.

But really, no. Technically, these are just all excuses for me to use to explain all the stupid stuff i get into. It would be nice to know why i do the things i do. Or why anyone does the things they do. But i can't explain it, i can't even start to explain it. I guess really the only thing i can say is:

I do the things i do because that's just the way i like to do things.

Not a deep explanation at all. Just the truth. Ah man, sorry for the rambling. I've obviously had a rough couple of days. The stupid decisions and the lack of sleep are all catching up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment